The Enviro Rack is the most superior auto fluid removal and dismantling system on the market today. It is the first and only self contained fluid removal system on the market. Underneath the catwalk is 249 gallon catch pan and also a 360 gallon tank to catch any spills. No other system on the market comes close to the Enviro Rack. Meet EPA and State level regulations concerning fluid removal. The Enviro Rack is totally air operated. There are no gasoline or electric motors that could create a spark. The Enviro Rack is a safe system. Complete fluid removal in less than 5 minutes.
2021 Iron Ax Enviro Rack-SOLD!!!!!!!
Powered By Air. (It really is that simple) The Enviro Rack is totally 100% powered by air for safety.
Heavy Duty. Made in America for the American market. The Enviro Rack weighs 7,000 pounds and is manufactured for the larger American car market. If you have a 72 Cadillac in your yard put on the Enviro Rack!
Portability. The Enviro Rack is 100% portable. They are designed to be moved. Our rack goes where you need it. If you can’t get the cars to the rack take the Enviro Rack to the cars.
Secondary Containment. All Enviro Racks feature 609 gallons of secondary containment. This secondary containment is in addition to the 720 gallons of fluid that you can collect with the Enviro Rack.
Maintenance & Operating Cost. The Enviro Rack is very low maintenance. Because the Enviro Rack is powered 100% by air it does not have any expensive pumps that will need to be replaced or that will freeze in the winter.
Ease of Operation. The Enviro Rack is very simple and easy to operate. Each rack is equipped with 4 adjustable arms, 4 funnels and two air drills. The arms are 100% adjustable and can easily be put into position and locked down so they can’t move. The operator stays clean and dry the entire time.
Speed. The Enviro Rack is set up for one or two man operation. It is a very fast system. Tires can also be removed with the vehicle on the rack
Anti-Freeze Separation. With this system you can easily separate the green from the red anti-freeze. The operator can do this while standing on the Enviro Rack. He doesn’t have to stop and walk over to a control panel in order to do this.
Funnels are equipped with drills through the center to insure there are no spills
• Air drills are used for speed and safety
• Antifreeze is drained is piped into the holding tank.
• 249 gallon catch pan
• All 4 storage tanks have a 180 gallon capacity
• 360 gallon lower tank built into the floor beneath the catch pan
• All tanks have a sight gauge and a guard over the gauge
• 4 foldout catwalks for easy tire removal* (optional)
• Grated catwalk for floor safety
• 25 ft. retractable hose reel for air wrench
• Adjustable car rack allows for any size vehicle and can be setup so that the vehicle can be tilted to the left or right for liquids to drain to one side of the tank
• The upper part of the Enviro Rack stores air for you and serves as an on board air manifold
• Each Enviro Rack is equipped with a fire extinguisher
• Fluid can be discharged out of the tanks using air pressure
• All tanks are equipped with lifting eyes for easy handling