Quickly and Safely Removes Diesel From End-of-Life Vehicles
It is inevitable that eventually, every vehicle will reach the end of its lifetime and can end up in a scrapyard. There are many fluids in a vehicle, including oil, antifreeze, lubricants, and gasoline or diesel. Properly processing the vehicle and the fluids inside it is essential. With AutoDrain, this is a specific tool that can safely remove diesel from a vehicle. There is an order to removing the hazardous materials inside of a vehicle, and it is:
- Gasoline or diesel
Next, the following fluids should also be removed in any order:
- Brake fluid
- Engine oil
- Transmission fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Differential fluid (if present)
- Windshield washer fluid
AutoDrain is your comprehensive source of vehicle depollution equipment.
For more information on AutoDrain and diesel extraction, contact Solid Equipment Company at (866) 511-7720!
>>Simple and effective
- Offers low-cost compliance with depollution legislation
- Suitable for removing valuable diesel from end-of-life vehicles
- No installation required
- Portable for ease of use
- Suitable for use on all makes of vehicle
>>Packed with useful features
- Sight gauge allows you to view the level of recovered diesel easily
- Robust steel construction for a long service life
- Comes supplied with three tools for ease of recovery: cone, tube, and hose
- 120-liter capacity
- Weight: 44lbs
- Low-pressure air discharge
Training is vital to ensure you maximize profitability and longevity, and we have the following training options available:
- Free online training information
- Certificated training at our own ATF
A range of fuel tools and adaptors are also available as an optional extra to speed up your process.
If you want a compact, efficient, and cost-effective machine for recovering valuable diesel, you need to call AutoDrain today!