Mounted Cross Belt Conveyor Separators
Whether you are in the Plastic, Electronic, Tire, Paper, Metal, or Wood Recycling business, the cross-belt magnets do a great job of separating ferrous metal contamination from non-ferrous products. They are also an ideal means of cleaning the product stream for equipment protection on shredded plastic being conveyed between Shredders and Granulators to protect against costly knife damage and maximize product purification.
These units can also be designed into “custom systems” in combination with the Transfer or Pick Conveyors with Stainless Steel bed sections or over Vibratory Trays for optimum separation. Bunting Engineers will provide full 3D System CAD Models and 2D dimensional drawings for system review analysis when orders are placed.
- 4 Deep reach designs to optimize separation for belt speed, product density and burden depth.
- Continuous removal of ferrous contaminants to maximize product purity.
- Stainless Steel Frames to eliminate side frame magnetization and collection of stray metal.
- UHMW wings seal the belt edges to keep out stray metal and lengthen belt life.
- Optional Neo Rare Earth for light weight and high flux density separation.
- Available in four sizes, 16″, 24″, 30″, or 36″ wide for different reach out requirements.
Lightweight Magnetic Crossbelt Separation Magnets for Conveyors (CBS)
Mobile Crusher Magnetic Lightweight Crossbelts are designed for mounting on cantilevered discharge conveyors. They come with standard features of the larger units, but with smaller lighter weight pulleys and frames. Hydraulic drives and Rare Earth Magnets are optional.
- Light weight design for extending out on discharge conveyors.
- Optional high intensity NEO rare earth magnetic fields for lighter weight units.
- Optional end shields, guarding and tramp metal chutes.
- Custom support structures design per installation.
Call Solid Equipment Company to Learn More!
Solid Equipment Company’s processing equipment specialists can help you identify the best cross-belt magnet for any challenge to help you maximize your value while minimizing the costs of recovery.