Concrete Attachments for Sale
Businesses that handle large amounts of material, such as scrap, waste, soil, or demolition debris, rely heavily on machines like excavators, backhoes, skidsteers, and other heavy equipment. Without the right attachments for the job, these machines can be ineffective or inefficient at specialized tasks like pulling apart buildings, sorting metals, grasping unwieldy objects, or separating coarse materials from fine materials.
At Solid Equipment Company, we offer a variety of attachments for heavy equipment, including specialty buckets, grapples, magnets, long-reach arms, and more. We work with top manufacturers like GRYB to ensure that you can get the tools and attachments that you need to do the job properly. Our company serves industrial recyclers, scrapyards, waste processors, salvage yards, and demolition companies throughout the United States and Canada.
To learn more about our available attachments and other products, contact Solid Equipment Company today at 888-813-9225.
About Our GRYB Concrete Attachments
We offer several GRYB attachments for processing recycled concrete, sorting materials, and moving aggregate and sand. These include:
- Pulveriser – Available in four sizes, this attachment has heavy-duty teeth that can crush and pulverize concrete, and it features a quick-coupler for fast installation. More info here on GRYB pulverisers.
- Screening Bucket – This bucket features a mash cylinder with variable sizes to screen fine materials from coarse materials.
- Extreme Heavy Duty Bucket – A heavy-duty bucket available in sizes from 43 to 83 inches, it features reinforced plating to minimize wear when used with materials like concrete, mined ores, and rock.
- Super Heavy Duty Bucket – Made with heavy-duty steel these buckets outlast standard buckets in extreme environments, and they are available in widths from 36 to 60 inches.
- 4 In 1 Bucket – This bucket is a two-piece assembly that can act as a trenching bucket, a grapple, and a thumb for multiple uses.
- Extreme-Use Rock Bucket – Designed for loaders and backhoes, this heavy-duty reinforced bucket is available in 108 to 144-inch widths.
- Hi-Dump Bucket – With a 120-degree dump angle, this bucket makes it easy to handle light materials like sand or woodchips.
Request a Quote on an Attachment Today
At Solid Equipment Company, we offer both new and used attachments for many commercial uses, and we can help find the right model for your needs and your budget.
Contact us today at 888-813-9225 for a quote on a new or used attachment for your loader, backhoe, or excavator.