Demolition Attachments for Sale
Businesses that handle large amounts of material, such as scrap, waste, soil, or demolition debris, rely heavily on machines like excavators, backhoes, skidsteers, and other heavy equipment. Without the right attachments for the job, these machines can be ineffective or inefficient at specialized tasks like pulling apart buildings, sorting metals, grasping unwieldy objects, or separating coarse materials from fine materials.
At Solid Equipment Company, we offer a variety of attachments for heavy equipment, including specialty buckets, grapples, magnets, long-reach arms, and more. We work with top manufacturers like GRYB to ensure that you can get the tools and attachments that you need to do the job properly. Our company serves industrial recyclers, scrapyards, waste processors, salvage yards, and demolition companies throughout the United States and Canada.
To learn more about our available attachments and other products, contact Solid Equipment Company today at 866-511-7720.
About Our GRYB Demolition Attachments
At Solid Equipment Company, we offer a variety of attachments that make the job of demolishing buildings efficient and effective, including:
- Skeleton Bucket – Designed with slats to easily sort larger materials from smaller ones, these buckets are available in 48 and 72-inch widths.
- Grapple Bucket – Designed with two opposable grapples, these buckets make it easy to grasp unwieldy materials.
- Hi-Dump Bucket – This bucket features a 120-degree dumping angle for light materials.
- Light Materials Bucket – A light-duty bucket for materials like woodchips or snow.
- High Reach Arm – A 45 to 110-foot arm that extends the reach of excavators.
- Demo Arm – Used in place of a bucket, this arm features a claw for reaching out and pulling apart structures.
Request a Quote on an Attachment Today
At Solid Equipment Company, we offer both new and used attachments for many commercial uses, and we can help find the right model for your needs and your budget.
Contact us today at 866-511-7720 for a quote on a new or used attachment for your loader, backhoe, or excavator.