Industrial Recycling Equipment in Baltimore
Scrap materials are abundant in Baltimore, from the things left over after a demolition to construction discard and even junked autos, virtually anyone can find value and profit with our equipment and hands-on expertise.
Our professionals can help guide you in choosing the right equipment for your needs. Whether you need to separate metal components from discarded cable and wiring to recycling electric motors, automotive components, and more, Solid Equipment Company can help! Here’s how:
Increase Your Profitability
With the proper equipment, Solid Equipment Company can help companies in Baltimore reclaim a variety of valuable metals, including:
- Stainless Steel
Non-ferrous metals will continue to maintain their useful characteristics as they are made into new products through recycling. If your Baltimore business is considering upgrades, or simply needs to keep up with demand, Solid Equipment Company can offer a variety of solutions for your business needs.
The Finest in Industrial Recycling Machines
Solid Equipment Company can offer a variety of benefits for Baltimore companies. We are able to provide efficient and compact equipment that can handle a multitude of volumes and diameters with a range that includes:
- Strippers – Available in a variety of sizes and configurations that can handle any size volume, type, and diameter of wiring.
- Granulators – For crushing and reductions of cables and wires before metal separation, Solid Equipment Company can offer a variety of models to get the job done.
- Hydraulic & Alligator Shears – Our hydraulic and alligator shears help Baltimore companies complete larger jobs, like auto disassembling, with ease
- Electric Motor Recycling Machines – Our Bronneberg Electric Motor Recycler can split even the toughest aluminum or cast iron motor housing and transformer blocks
- Other Equipment – Multi-material, car, and scrap balers, auto flatteners, roll splitters, and briquette formers are also available for all your needs
Solid Equipment Company: A Name You Can Trust
If you are considering upgrading your current equipment or need to expand your Baltimore business, contact Solid Equipment Company today for all your industrial processing equipment needs today! Our unwavering commitment to our customers and dedication to superior services have helped us to earn our hard-earned reputation over the years.
Our experienced professionals can help evaluate your volume unique needs and space restrictions to help you choose the right new or used equipment to maintain your profitability.
Call 866-511-7720 to speak with one of our friendly professionals and get started increasing your profits today!