Dust Suppression Equipment
Dust & Odor Control for Demolition, Recycling, Remodeling & More
Airborne particles like dust, ash, silicates, and smoke can be significant health hazards at demolition sites, recycling centers, remodeling jobs, mining operations, fire cleanups, and more. To avoid illnesses and long-term lung damage, it’s important to use dust suppression equipment to control dust and protect workers in the vicinity.
At Solid Equipment Company, we feature dust suppression systems from our partners at Interquip. They offer effective and portable dust control that can be used nearly anywhere that AC power is available. Our experts at Solid Equipment Company can recommend the best dust suppression system for the needs of your project or job site, and we offer both new and used equipment to help you find the best value for your money. We serve businesses throughout the United States and specialize in equipment for recycling facilities, scrapyards, demolition companies, and construction companies. Our company offers innovative solutions to help your business stay profitable, along with great service and support.
Call us at (866) 511-7720 or contact us online to learn more about our dust suppression options for your business.
How Does Dust Suppression Equipment Work?
Dust suppression systems feature a water tank or a direct hose connection and a powerful electric fan or pump to distribute water. They atomize the water into a fine mist that can be sprayed over a large area to wet down dust or other particles and prevent them from becoming airborne. This protects workers by minimizing the amount of damaging particles they are likely to breathe in. Dust suppression systems are also helpful in reducing odors and smoke on job sites, making them more comfortable for work.
New & Used Dust Suppression Equipment
Interquip MULTIMISTER MMT
With its 26-gallon wheeled cart and a choice of 120- or 240-volt AC power options, the MULTIMISTER is a portable dust suppression system that can be used almost anywhere. It features:
- A 26-gallon water tank for up to one hour of use without refilling
- Indefinite use with a five-eighths-inch hose attachment and the built-in float valve
- An adjustable 5- to 6.5-foot misting mast
- Remote pump switch with an 18-foot cord and emergency stop switch
- A 32-foot extension hose with four fogging nozzles at 3-foot intervals
- Puncture-proof wheels
- Optional 42-foot remote misting hose
- Half-gallon to 1 gallon per minute water consumption
- Weighs 100 pounds with an empty tank
Interquip CANNONMISTER CM10
Designed to cover large areas, the CANNONMISTER can suppress dust particles up to 32 feet away, depending on the wind conditions and direction. It offers a choice of 120- or 240-volt power options and features a powerful electric fan to atomize the water. Other features include:
- An efficient water pump that uses only a half-gallon per minute
- Standard five-eighths-inch garden hose connection
- A powerful five-blade electric fan with safety grilles
- A tiltable fan housing that is adjustable from minus 20 to 48 degrees
- An easy-to-clean misting cluster with removable nozzles
- A 20-foot pump and fan lead with an emergency stop switch
- Two lifting eyes and puncture-proof wheels for easy positioning
- A weight of only 100 pounds
To learn more about our dust suppression systems, call Solid Equipment Company at (866) 511-7720 or contact us online.
Request a Quote for Dust Suppression Equipment Today
At Solid Equipment Company, we’re happy to help your business put the safety of its workers first with our dust suppression equipment from Interquip. We offer competitive pricing on both new and used dust suppression systems, and we serve customers throughout the United States. We offer great support and service and will work diligently to help your business with all its equipment needs.
Call us today at (866) 511-7720 or contact us online to request a quote on our dust suppression systems.
Buffalo Air Mister
This model is your best solution for on-demand dust and odor control inside of:
- Recycling facilities
- Waste transfer stations
- Wood recycling
- And other similar applications where dust and odor are present!
The Monsoon Air Mister offers relief to employees, customers, and athletes by functioning as an evaporative cooler. It also lowers the canopy temperature of sensitive turf areas and landscaping at golf courses, stadiums, public parks, and outdoor banquet facilities where heat stress is often high.
Utilizing a proprietary high speed rotary disc atomizer, the Monsoon Air Mister can distribute a fine mist of water to 50 feet. This revolutionary design only requires a standard 100-volt power source and a standard one-half hose bard fitting and is portable, lightweight, and has 180-degree oscillation capabilities.
You can choose to add a 16-gallon tank. No small nozzle tips are present to unclog or replace, making this model easy and economical to maintain.
Features of the Monsoon Air Mister
- Convenient 100-volt power source and standard one-half hose barb fitting
- Portable 16-gallon tank option
- Casts vapor mist up to 40 feet by utilizing a proprietary high-speed rotary disc atomizer
- Affordable price
- Easy to maintain
- Portable indoor dust suppression, odor control, and evaporative cooling
- Only weights 73 pounds
Contact Solid Equipment Company for Your Dust Suppression Equipment
Ready to discuss dust suppression equipment with an expert? Contact Solid Equipment Company today by filling out our online form or calling (866) 511-7720!