Do you have a high volume of scrap that needs processing? Grapples may be your perfect solution, as they can help you with scrap handling and bulk material handling, as well as sorting.
Bateman Orange Peel Grapples
Bateman Orange Peel Grapples are designed to provide the highest production rate, with the most durability in all grades of scrap metal. With Bateman’s Wide Body design, over-sized bearing rotators, high strength steel alloy bodies, high abrasion resistant tines, and internal hydraulic relief valves for jaw and cylinder protection, Bateman grapples have proven to outlast the competition.
- Heavy Duty Rotators With 360° Continuous Rotation
- Fully Protected Easy Access Cylinder Hoses
- Fully Guarded High Pressure Cylinders
- 5000 PSI Working Pressure
- Oversized Pins With Custom Locknuts
- Heavy Duty Tines With Heavier Material In Wear Zones
- Optional Pin-On Tips
- Available With Open, Semi-Closed Or Closed Tine Styles
- 4 And 5 Tine Configurations
- Supplied With Integrated Magnet Lifting Lug, Jumper Hoses And A Custom Pin-On Yoke To Fit Your Equipment
4 Tine Orange Peel Grapple
5 Tine Orange Peel Grapple
Why Choose Solid Equipment Company?
Our commitment to our customers includes providing guidance in choosing the best equipment for your unique applications. We will take time to evaluate your individual needs before making any recommendations about which equipment would serve you best. We care about your profitability and prioritize meeting your needs.
Call Now for More Information About Our Grapples
Speak with the Solid Equipment Company today for more information or to make a purchase. Our experts can discuss, evaluate, and recommend solutions that will fit your objectives. Contact us at 866-511-7720 now!
We can help facilitate your industrial recycling equipment order wherever you are located within the United States!