Many commercial and industrial applications require the use of heavy-duty electromagnets for lifting and manipulating items made from regular steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, iron, or cast iron. Lifting magnets are available in many configurations, including custom designs, for a variety of industries.
At Solid Equipment Company, we offer lifting magnets from GRYB in multiple standard sizes, as well as available custom designs. As a leading supplier of equipment for the recycling industry, we offer numerous industrial magnets, plus equipment like scrap metal balers, multi-material balers, wire strippers, wire granulators, electric motor recyclers, briquetting presses, and much more.
To learn more about our available products, contact Solid Equipment Company today at 866-511-7720.
GRYB Lifting Magnets and Features
At Solid Equipment Company, we offer both new and used GRYB lifting magnets in a variety of configurations, and we an also custom order a magnet based on your unique specifications and requirements. Customization options include:
- Size: From small magnets to fit in tight spaces, to large magnets for heavy loads
- Shape: From standard rectangular magnets, to custom shapes for lifting pipes, angular forms, or other shaped materials
- Lifting capacity: Magnets customized to your specific load requirements
- Power source: Magnets can be powered by 12, 24, 110, or 230 volts, as well as integrated generators
Our lifting magnets can also be paired with a custom lifting beam designed to your specifications. GRYB lifting magnets can be used for a variety applications, including:
- Recycling facilities
- Scrap yards
- Automobile salvage yards
- Oil fields
- Manufacturing facilities
- Construction and demolition work
- Steel mills
- Boat yards
- Loading docks
- Industrial and construction cranes
- And more!
Our team at Solid Equipment Company can help you find or order the right lifting magnet for your needs, your budget, and the equipment you have available.
For more information about our custom GRYB lifting magnets, contact us today!
Benefits of Choosing GRYB Lifting Magnets
Choosing a GRYB lifting magnet from Solid Equipment Company has several advantages, including:
- Custom designs available to meet your needs
- Available used magnets that can reduce costs
- Quality components manufactured in Canada
- Superior service and support
To learn more about the benefits of our lifting magnets, contact our team today.
Call Today to Order a GRYB Lifting Magnet
Whether you need a magnet for lifting pipes in the oil field, or one custom designed for moving cast iron engine blocks along an assembly line, our team at Solid Equipment Company can help. We work directly with GRYB to supply custom lifting magnets throughout the United States and North America.
To request a quote on a custom lifting magnet, contact our team at 866-511-7720 today!